quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2015

HomeHomeHome

It is time to go.
It is time to see what has changed in my life.
It is time to put to the test my 'new me'. The long way home is waiting for my first step.
I'm not coming back because I want to. Unfortunat^ely, this went a little bit wrong for me and the money is finally over and the job as I expected (and I don't remember if I'd mentioned few posts ago) wasn't helping me anymore, besides my deposit problem with an motherfuckin landlady and an job oportunity that I realized that was just using me to kick me out later led me where I am now. Maybe I got a bit depressed with all this, but with some people help I stood strong and tried to solve my problems, but in the end wasn't enough.

And now I have a question hammering my head: "Have you done your best, Gustavo?"
And I go "Yes, I have."
And then my head "Are you sure?"
And I go "...Yes. Maybe..."



When I arrived, I thought that I could handle many things by my own, but it took just one week to find out that some issues are almost impossible without help. Another day, another lesson.

I do tried to find a job, but nobody replied or called me back for an interview, until a friend tell me about an oportunity, and when I got this job things finally started to work out. For a month.

If it wasn't this job, I would have written something like this before July. But this July is what I call the "disaster month". Very few hours of work and no job during the rest of the month and still looking for another place to work and when I decided to take my shit and travel I can't travel. Don't want to detail.

Anyway, I don't regret about nothing in this adventure and I really changed. If anyone can do this, just do it. It will be the best thing you've done in years. I'm not sad anymore and of course, seeing my friends and family again is what matters right now.

For everybody that I met here, muchas gracias/arigato/danke/شكرا/धन्यवाद/obrigado/grazie/go raibh maith agat/thank you! I hope see you again someday!!



Grammar mistakes? Yeah, probably. See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário